The Eye-Vac Professional is a great tool for anyone who cleans an area with children, dogs, or anyone with mobility issues. It allows you to avoid the backbreaking process of bending down to gather garbage. You can set Eye-Vac to Automatic mode for constant operation or toggle to Manual mode whenever you choose.
When it’s time to empty the canister, the Status Indicator will turn from amber to red. Reduce your workload with this powerful yet easy-to-use cleaner.
As you move the Eye-Vac Professional up to the infrared sensors at the base, hair, dust, and other particles are automatically sucked into the easy-to-empty canister. In beauty salons, where sweeping is a full-time job, the Eye-Vac Pro has proven to be a best-seller.
Features of a Portable Eye-Vac
- This stationary, touchless vacuum is great for use in a business or salon, where it could save you time and effort.
- The carpets and rugs will be clean and free of hair and dust instantly with this 1,400-watt vacuum’s suction power.
- No need to worry about forgetting to turn on the machine; infrared sensors handle it for you automatically.
- Just empty the canister into the trash and move on with your day.
- Dust, grime, and sand are removed from your home by 2 powerful filters.
- Optimal results are seen on a variety of surfaces, including but not limited to hardwood, tile, laminate, and concrete.
- Non-Contact Functioning
- Superior Filtration with a Powerful 1400 Watt Motor
- The standard American voltage is 120 volts (US plug)
- Amount of weight: 14.0 ounces
- 13″ wide x 9.5″ deep x 20.5″ high; recommended for business use
Compare different Eyevac Pro with other Eyevac models
|EyeVac Pro||EyeVac Air||EyeVac+||EyeVac Home||EyeVac Pet|
|Motor Power||1400 Watt||1000 Watt||1000 Watt||1000 Watt||1400 Watt|
|Lifetime Vacuum Filters||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dimensions||13.5″ x 9″ x 20.5″||14.4″ x 8.8″ x 19.5||15.5″ x 13″ x 30″||13″ x 8″ x 18″||13.5″ x 9″ x 20.5″|
|Color Options||Black, White or Silver||White or Black||Silver or Gun Metal||White, Black, Matte Black, Silver, Sea Glass or Rose Gold||White or Black|
In the end, I bought the Eyevac Pro. Construction quality is high. The thing is a monstrosity. Sweep almost anything in its direction, and the machine will collect the debris in its container. The motion-detecting feature is great, but our two little dogs are not fans. I shudder to think of what an unwary cat would do if it accidentally triggered the vacuum. Sometimes it’s necessary to peel the cat down from the ceiling.